Sunday, December 25, 2011

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my site! My name is Kathy and I make custom announcements for all events happening in your life!
Please make sure to bookmark or subscribe and check back often! As I am always making new designs and adding them to the store. Scroll down a bit and you will find a short explanation on how ordering works. If you have any questions please email me at:
designsbykathy08(at)yahoo(dot)com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
How It Works
1. Pick a card design that you like or tell me what you would like.
2. I'll design the card or photo and email you the proof.
3. You look over the design and when you approve, send payment by Paypal. Prices range from $15-$20.
4. I'll then send you the jpeg file which you can then upload to a printing service of your choice!
Its that easy! I look forward to creating memories with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment